Senior Mechanical Engineer/ Project Engineer
Qualifications and training:
B.Eng.(Mech), MSc.(Mech), PMP, MIEAust
Lanre joined Ingenia in February 2020. Bringing with him 10 years’ experience, Lanre has worked in different roles as a Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer, Subsea Pipeline Engineer and Plant Operator for the construction, Oil & Gas and mining industries. He has a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Design from the University of Manchester and is a certified project management professional (PMP).
His interests include the engineering design of mechanical systems, research work for energy systems and engineering project management.
Summary of experience:
- Egina FPSO project
- Cooper Basin Development Projects
- Satellite Fields Development Project
- Asabo Platform Restoration Project
- Heap Leach and Solvent Extraction Pilot Plant
- HVAC system design for hospitals, hotels and other buildings
- Oil and gas pipeline reliability Research
Education, certifications and memberships:
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering, Covenant University.
- MSc. Mechanical Engineering Design, University of Manchester.
- Project Management Professional with PMI.
- Member, Engineers Australia, MIEAust.