Business Development Manager
Qualifications and training:
Bcom HR Management, Accredited Skills Development Facilitator
Calvin has over 10 years of experience in Marketing, Account Management, and Business Development within companies that provided products and services to various industries including Automotive, Trades & Services, Manufacturing, and Construction.
He is experienced in developing and maintaining strong relationships, identifying client needs and correctly matching them to products and services, managing and coordinating projects, ensuring quality control, identifying opportunities, and developing partnerships to expand capabilities.
His approach is to develop strong B2B customer relationships built around trust, transparency, and becoming the first point of contact for the correct advice and solutions. When communicating with Calvin, you will quickly identify his high levels of integrity, transparency, and genuine interest in providing the right solution.
Summary of experience:
- Building and maintaining strong trusting business relationships
- Identifying partner companies and suppliers to expand capabilities
- Delivering effective customer experiences for new and existing customers
- Identifying trends and opportunities
Education, certifications and memberships:
- BCom Degree in Human Resource Management
- Accredited Skills Development Facilitator