Qualifications and training:
Bachelor of Architecture
Ella joined Ingenia in early 2021 as a structural drafter. She is experienced in working on a variety of projects as a structural technician. She has worked with different software during her career to meet the client’s expectation. She is experienced in producing engineering documentation, detailing, and processing shop drawings.
Being hands on, detail oriented and having the ability to liaise with different parties involved in the project make Ella a professional in her field.
Summary of experience:
- Proven working knowledge and strong documentation and drafting skills using BIM software such as Revit.
- Producing shop drawings and layouts using Advance Steel and ProSteel.
- Good understanding of steel fabrication and installation
- Modifying steel shop drawings to ease the installation process based on site and situation.
- Site surveying and updating the documents to comply with the project specifications.
Education, certifications and memberships:
- Arch. Guilan University, Iran, 2013
- Advance certification of AutoCAD 2D/3D, 2015
- Advance certification of Autodesk Revit, 2016
- Advance certification of Advance Steel workshop, 2018