Qualifications and training:
Diploma of Mechanical Engineering (Design Drafting)
Michael has been with Ingenia since 2007 as a Technical Officer, with over 12 years CAD drafting experience, CMMS implementation and 18 years within the printing industry. Very adaptable to change and technology, Michael has developed procedures and process improvements across multiple industries. With excellent interpersonal skills, Michael excels within a team environment and enjoys the ability to develop strong working relationships with client and suppliers. Michael provides engineering support, design, process engineering and maintenance support, as well as management consulting services such as asset management, project management, and strategic management.
Summary of experience:
- Design & Drafting, 3D concept visuals, 2D layouts, P&ID’s, detailed drawings and shop drawings for manufacture
- Implementation of Mainpac CMMS software.
- Condition monitoring and vibration analysis.
- Surveying of sites and the import of data into AutoCAD.
Education, certifications and memberships:
- Dynamic Graphics Education Foundation, Sydney, 1993
- Trade certificate II in Graphic Reproduction.
- Computers for Graphic Arts Certificate – Illustrator – Douglas Mawson Institute of TAFE, 1994.
- Graphic Reproduction Trade Certificate II – Douglas Mawson Institute of TAFE, 1994, in conjunction with Graphic Reproduction Apprenticeship 1989-1993.