Lead Structural Engineer
Qualifications and training:
Chris is an experienced Lead / Senior Structural Engineer with over 20 years of experience in the management and delivery of projects across a wide range of sectors including industrial, commercial buildings, raw materials handling, construction, automotive and water related projects.
With experience ranging from the conceptual project stage through to project handover, Chris has utilised his leadership, technical skills and problem-solving ability to successfully deliver high quality projects to a diverse range of clients.
Chris’s practical approach to structural engineering, his ability to problem solve and his attention to detail has seen him consistently exceed the expectations of key stakeholders and has ensured many successful client relationships.
Summary of experience:
- Senior Engineering roles in industrial, commercial, construction, materials handling and water sectors
- Structural engineering design of steel and concrete structures
- Heavy foundation design
- Seismic upgrades of structures
- Engineering Management & Professional Practice
- Early works design and specification
- Building inspection and dilapidation reporting
- Structural building certification
Education, certification and memberships:
- SPACE GASS training course
- Greenstar training course
- ETABS training
- Construction White Card and Working at Heights training