General Manager / Principal Mechanical Engineer
Qualifications and training:
BE(Mech)Hons, AdvDipProjMgt, HAZOP Leader, AdvDipLM
Daniel is an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer with over 9 years experience in delivering industrial, raw materials handling, construction and food and beverage related projects.
After taking on the role of General Manager in 2016, Daniel has since been involved in project and contract management, the facilitation of HAZOP and risk studies, and engineering of complex projects.
He is a very capable Engineer with diverse experience in sectors including Food and Beverage, Materials Handling, Processing, and Industrial Construction. Daniel has eye for detail, is an exceptional problem solver and interacts well with clients on both technical and commercial levels.
Summary of experience:
- Senior Engineering role in industrial, construction, materials handling and food and beverage sectors
- Finite Element Analysis of Structures
- Engineering Management & Professional Practice
- Structural Design and Solid Mechanics
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Stress Analysis and Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Risk Assessment and HAZOP
Education, certifications and memberships:
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management (SADILP Program)
- HAZOP Leaders Training
- Structural Steel Design (AS4100)
- Advanced Diploma of Project Management – (MNMS)
- Construction White Card, Confined Space, Working at Heights, High Risk WP License