Mechanical Project Engineer
Qualifications and Training:
Henri is a Mechanical Project Engineer with over 3 years’ experience of delivering industrial, raw materials handling, construction, environmental services, and rail industry related projects. Henri took on the role of Mechanical Project Engineer in 2022 at Ingenia and has since been involved in the project management and engineering of complex projects.
He is a very capable Engineer who solves complex problems and providing the correct solution across various industries. Henri is results driven and always taking on opportunities to improve himself and enhance customer services.
- Project Engineering role in Industrial, Environmental Services and Rail Construction.
- Contractor Management
- Shutdown Scheduling/Planning
- Change Management
- Site Management
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment, SID, and HAZOP
Education, Certification and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)(Honours)
- Construction White Card, Confined Space, Working at Heights, High Risk LF License, Rail Industry Worker Card