Utilising the latest in drone and AI technology, Ingenia can provide a range of services to stand alone or complement our engineering capabilities.
We can provide the following services:
- Asset Inspection using AI to identify defects
- Difficult or dangerous location inspection utilising drones instead of humans
- Detailed engineering reports based on UAV+AI reports
- Site or plant aerial thermal reports
- Up to date site maps (like Google Earth)
- High resolution aerial imagery/video
- 3D (Scan) Point Clouds of a site (Accuracy of <3cm)
- 3D Mesh with Texture (for VR – see this project for an example)
We can deliver detailed engineering reports using the data we gather on the condition of your facade, roof, chimney, silo or any other asset that is subject to routine inspection or once-off condition inspections.
Concrete structures are a great candidate for inspection using our UAV capabilities. Combining the use of AI with our in-house Civil/Structural Engineers, we can identify and classify all types of defects including, but not limited to:
- Construction defects
On steel structures, we can detect and classify corrosion, cracking and other potential defects and hazards that may present themselves.
The AI detection and classification system is backed up by a team of analysts who check all data before releasing it to ensure ultimate accuracy and consistency. Our Engineering team will then turn this into a usable deliverable for our clients.
We can provide scheduled inspections which can be uploaded to the cloud reporting system for monitoring condition changes over unlimited time frames.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your project needs.